- Search Your Library Here
- Destiny Discover
- Give Us Your Feedback!
- What is Mrs. Murray Reading?
- Read with Mrs. Murray Club >
- Book Recommendations >
- Computer Permission Form (EIS)
- Goals & Mission
- Meet Your Media Specialist
- Policies and Procedures
- Media Aide Training
- Student Orientation
- Understand the Dewey Decimal System
- Understanding How To Fold a Book Cover
- Students Sign-In Here
- Spruce Creek High
- Student vPortal
- Today's Newspaper
- Hour of Code
- Office 365 Directions
- Project Muse
- Volusia Public Library 100+ Databases
- Florida Electronic Library of Databases
- Gale Reference Databases (password: student)
- GreenFILE Enviro Database
- DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals
- Florida History Fair Resources
- FLA-PASS (AP/IB/DE) Florida College Database Access
- Daytona State College Library Resources
- Course Resources
- Overview of Research
- Google SCHOLAR
- Evaluate Websites with the CRAAP Test
- Evaluate Websites With RADCAB
- Evaluating Information (Not Just Websites) with Noodle Tools: Show Me!
- How to Research (Rutgers University)
- Virtual LRC Custom Google Search Engine
- Rutgers RIOT Beginner's Guide to Research
- Search Tips From Google
- Wikipedia for Research?
Plagiarism, Citation & Formal Paper Formatting Resources
- Social Media Digital Footprint
- Copyright Rules
- Makerspace Resources
- PG-13 Movie Permission
- Cable Live Stream Via Safari Montage
- CPS Clicker and Mobi Resources
- Edmodo Help
- Epson Projector Directions
- Hardwire Your Laptop
- Laptop 2nd Screen Directions (Project Safari Montage and Still Access Pinnacle, etc.)
- Laptop 2nd Screen Directions VERSION 2 BY MURRAY
- Play a DVD From Your Laptop
- Safari Montage Help >
- Turnitin.com Directions for SCHS Teachers
- Weebly Website Help
- Testing Plan For The Media Center
- Teacher Computer Lab Reservations
- Tools for Parents
Websites Worth Checking Out
- Web 2.0 Favorites
- Bright Futures Scholarship Application
- Card Kiwi Collaborative Flashcards
- Coursera- Free On-line Classes
- Debatabase (Debate Resource)
- Driver's License Practice Tests and Handbooks!
- Driving Test Practice
- Education Portal FREE Review Videos (AP Classes, Psychology, English, Spanish, Math, etc.)
- Exam Time Study Help
- FCAT/EOC Computer Tools Tutorial: PREPARE FOR THE TEST!
- Grammar Help From Grammar Bytes
- Google Drive (Formerly Google Docs)
- HippoCampus- Math, Science and History Help
- Math Games with Manga High
- Newseum- Read the news from all over the world!
- PERT Practice Test
- Poll Everywhere
- Quizlet- Make Flash Cards
- Reading and English Games
- Shmoop- Homework Help
- Study Stack- Make Flash Cards
- Today's Meet
- Use Webcam To Take Your Photo For SAT/ACT Registration
- See The Places You Have Read About- Travel Opportunities!
- SEARCH THIS SITE
What Computer Labs Are Available?
Please click on "Teacher Computer Lab Reservations" in the bar to your left to see the reservation calendar. The labs all have projectors, but bring YOUR laptop. Make sure all lab spaces are left clean and that any computer issues are reported promptly to Mrs. Murray.
What Classroom Spaces Are Available?
The media center also has without computer access. Please see Mrs. Murray with questions and to schedule time in the space.