- Students Sign-In Here
- Spruce Creek High
- Student vPortal
- Today's Newspaper
- Hour of Code
- Office 365 Directions
- Florida Electronic Library of Databases
- Volusia Public Library 100+ Databases
- Gale Reference Databases (password: student)
- Project Muse
- DOAJ Directory of Open Access Journals
- Florida History Fair Resources
- FLA-PASS (AP/IB/DE) Florida College Database Access
- Daytona State College Library Resources
- Course Resources
- Overview of Research
- Google SCHOLAR
- Evaluate Websites with the CRAAP Test
- Evaluate Websites With RADCAB
- Evaluating Information (Not Just Websites) with Noodle Tools: Show Me!
- How to Research (Rutgers University)
- Virtual LRC Custom Google Search Engine
- Rutgers RIOT Beginner's Guide to Research
- Search Tips From Google
- Wikipedia for Research?
Plagiarism, Citation & Formal Paper Formatting Resources
- Copyright Rules
- Makerspace Resources
- PG-13 Movie Permission
- Cable Live Stream Via Safari Montage
- CPS Clicker and Mobi Resources
- Edmodo Help
- Epson Projector Directions
- Hardwire Your Laptop
- Laptop 2nd Screen Directions (Project Safari Montage and Still Access Pinnacle, etc.)
- Laptop 2nd Screen Directions VERSION 2 BY MURRAY
- Play a DVD From Your Laptop
- Safari Montage Help >
- Turnitin.com Directions for SCHS Teachers
- Weebly Website Help
- Testing Plan For The Media Center
- Teacher Computer Lab Reservations
- Tools for Parents
Websites Worth Checking Out
- Web 2.0 Favorites
- Bright Futures Scholarship Application
- Card Kiwi Collaborative Flashcards
- Coursera- Free On-line Classes
- Debatabase (Debate Resource)
- Driver's License Practice Tests and Handbooks!
- Driving Test Practice
- Education Portal FREE Review Videos (AP Classes, Psychology, English, Spanish, Math, etc.)
- Exam Time Study Help
- FCAT/EOC Computer Tools Tutorial: PREPARE FOR THE TEST!
- Grammar Help From Grammar Bytes
- Google Drive (Formerly Google Docs)
- HippoCampus- Math, Science and History Help
- Math Games with Manga High
- Newseum- Read the news from all over the world!
- PERT Practice Test
- Poll Everywhere
- Quizlet- Make Flash Cards
- Reading and English Games
- Shmoop- Homework Help
- Study Stack- Make Flash Cards
- Today's Meet
- Use Webcam To Take Your Photo For SAT/ACT Registration
- See The Places You Have Read About- Travel Opportunities!
- SEARCH THIS SITE
What Books Do You Owe?
See what textbooks and library books you have checked out by clicking HERE. Choose Spruce Creek High School and click on login in the upper right (User Name: 1alpha, Password: 8 digit birthday). Once you are logged in, click on the "My Info" tab to see what is on your record.
Click HERE to Check Out eBooks at YOUR Library!
SCHS Media Center Mission Statement
Our mission is to ensure that all students and staff are effective users of ideas and information by providing resources that help all students achieve information literacy and contribute to lifelong learning. We will provide a collection of diverse learning resources that represent a wide range of subjects and levels of difficulty, allow intellectual and physical access to materials in all formats and in all areas of the curriculum and provide instruction that fosters competence in using media centers and stimulates interest in reading, viewing, and using information.